Legal Scholar Academy provides
- expert analysis of international affairs involving Muslim nations and communities. This analysis is critical for foreign policy, public and private investments, national security, and social and cultural exchanges
- conciliation services for Muslims who wish to avoid litigation and resolve family and business disputes through sulh
- expert opinion/consultancy in secured transactions, negotiable instruments, asset financing, letters of credit, and Islamic financing
- research-based expert opinions in cases involving commercial financing. You send us the questions; we furnish the answers
- publishes non-fiction books.
Electronic and print media, governments, and businesses may contact the Academy for requesting analyses of national security, economic, and social issues in Muslim nations and communities.